1. What is the USA Pet Meds Program?
USA Pet Meds was created to help pet owners save money on their pets’ prescription medications, supplements and nutrients.
2. Can I use this program at my local vet?
No, this program can be used either as a mail-order option or by purchasing human medications for your pets at your local pharmacy.
3. How do I use the USA Pet Meds Program?
Simple, shop our site for the medications your pets require, enter your vet’s information and we will contact your vet to send us your pets prescription. If you are using our walk-in pharmacy option, for human medications get a prescription from your vet and take it with the Pet Discount Drug Card to your local pharmacy to have the prescription filled.
4. Do I have to sign up for a new account order?
Yes to order,No to browse. You can check out our prices and just add them to your shopping cart. Once you are ready to check out we will need to collect information at that point.
5. How are my pet’s scripts sent to you?
We will contact your vet for the script.
6. Will I need to provide my pet’s medical condition?
Yes, by law we need to know your pet’s medical history.
7. Does USA Pet Meds offer a product guarantee?
We offer all our customers a satisfaction guarantee on all our products.
8. Are there any shipping costs?
Shipping is $6.00 per order.
9. Why order from USA Pet Meds?
USA Pet Meds is a division of America’s Drug Card Program (ADC). ADC has been supplying discount human drug card across the U.S. for over 10 years. We have saved our drug card users well over 1 Billion Dollars since that time. We have taken our knowledge and expertise in the field and are transferring it to our Pet Discount Drug Card division.
10. Do you have a Better Business Bureau (BBB) rating?
National Benefit Builders, Inc. the parent company of ADC and the pet drug card program has always maintained the highest rating with the BBB – A+.